Re: Whiteford Greenhouse

Diann Barbee Thoma wrote:
RE:>> One of the best search engines is www.google.com Try it--it won't
let you down!

> I am looking for an up-to-date email address for Whiteford Greenhouse,
> and Eddie Barrow.  The last
> one I had was Guyute7@aol.com but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
>
> Anyone know of this nursery and perhaps an email address?  They are
> located in Toledo, Ohio--my home state.

Hi Diann,
The reason I am asking this way is because I can find out how active they
are in the internet market.  If none of our croonies here know of them, I
would imagine they are not going to be too active (yet) in
e-communication.  However, if several people respond right away, then I
know they are at least active, if not a formidable internet marketer.  My
printed list is simply out-of-date.  Wish I had time to communicate with
all the Hosta Growers via print media but I only have time to communicate
via email.  If they DON'T want to be part of a email list serve then I'll
see them at the AHGA convention in June!  8<))

My goal is to enhance e-communications among growers, not to replace any
mediums that already exist.  And yes, I would say that I am a fan of about
eight to ten different search engines, google and altavista being at the
top.  I did a search with Google but only found a Toledo web site.  It
shows what I presume is their greenhouse but no link to a web site, phone
number or email address.  Great looking greenhouse, though!  Wish I was
there this morning!   (the 360 degree web cam shows a large greenhouse
under glass and I presume this is a shot from last year.   Here is the
link -- p://www.toledo.com/360/green.html )

Still looking for an email address but I called their phone number and
left a message.  If no one knows of one, then I will assume their business
is more local than nationwide.  They probably don't see the Internet as
part of their marketing strategy.

Hosta la Vista!
Andrew Lietzow