Re: Pay Pal - explained

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 2:06 PM
Subject: RE: Pay Pal - explained
********
I also have problems.  After "certifing" that I had credit in an account with them I have been unable to access the account.  Perhaps I am not doing everything right, but how complicated does it need to be to transfer funds.
Ran
********
I just cannot recommend this, and would much rather use a credit card on line with the current level of security and limitations of liability policies in place by my credit card issuer.

Lori