Let's talk hosta, hosta, plants, gardening, cabin fever, etc......

Very seldom, if ever, do I say anything to post such as this on the forum,
but I think, I may be wrong, but most of those subscribing to this forum
would mainly like to see post concerning hosta or gardening in general.  Off
topic every once in awhile is no big deal, but WAY off topics usually result
in posts that the end result is hurt feelings, anger, or frustration.  I
don't think anyone intends on this being the result, it just happens.  Yes,
there is spring in the air(70 yesterday, 60 today), and I just want all
smiles!!!!!  So lets hear about those seedlings, vole problems, or the
latest "maxed"(may not be a word) credit card due to all the catalogs!!!  I
found two seedlings appearing from the Kinba I received from Ran last
year(by the way, where is your catalog???), and all is great!!!
Judy in VA(now don't email anything nasty to me, I want to keep my smile