Re: Auction Fever

Andrew Lietzow wrote:
> Glen Williams wrote:
> RE>>what I don't like about this auction is that one can not size up their
> opponent  or have the option to give them a withering
> stare.
> And what I don't like is that the computer is not the closing agent but that
> arbitrary time of 10:00PM on Feb 17th.
HI Andrew
	Although I am not part of the auction I was in part of the discussion
and we knew someone would complain. All you have to do is look at your
watch and at exactly 10pm est the whole thing will be removed and the
auction is over. This was very plainly stated before it began.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/