Off-Topic and Hate

Cindy and list,
        I am not accusing anyone (except Beth Arnold) of hating anyone. She
spammed this list with that post. I enjoy the jokes, games, and other
off-topic items that are posted and discussed here. But these posts are not
hurting anyone.
        Her post was a request to sign a petition discriminating against
Gays in the Boy Scouts. (Discrimination against anyone in this country is
illegal). If you have to apologize for anything that you have sent to this
list, it should not be posted here. (Beth should apologize to everyone on
this list for sending that post!) She is free to think and feel anyway she
wants. It is a free country. I don't have to agree with her, but I should
not have to be subjected to it, in this forum, either.
        Can anyone remember the last time Beth posted anything relating to
Hostas? I can't.
This is the last you will hear from me. Apparently, Beth has quite a
following, considering the number of posts in favor of what she sent to the
list.
Bye,
Mike

Don't accuse me of hating someone if I don't agree with them about what