Re: Lakeside Cha Cha

Diane, you ask a simple question that is difficult to answer.  Many factors
influence the size that a hosta will reach.  L. Cha Cha should grow larger
for you than it does for me.  From checking the sizes that Mark has in his
book and comparing them to the sizes at which I can grow the same plant, I
would like to just cry.  If Lakeside Accolade reaches 3 feet for me I am
thrilled.  Mark has measured it to be 68 inches.  That is close to twice the
size.  Conditions make a difference.  Also when visiting gardens, I have seen
at least two plants with the name Lakeside Cha Cha.  I don't know which one
you have.  My best answer is be prepared to be surprised.  Regardless of the
size I feel that you will enjoy it.
Mary