The auction is over

Hi everyone
	The auction ended Saturday night for the First Look Benefit Auction. I
have people writing all the time wondering why people are still placing
bids. I guess some haven't understood or got the message it is over. If
it says (Sat Feb 17 21:00:00 2001) that is the final time a bid can be
placed, anything past that won't count. I know this isn't 10pm est but
the clock runs on cdt time.
	 Andrew, this is why they were going to remove it so there would be
no/less confusion.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/