I'd like the sofa here. Umm, let's try it here.

After all, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right?

Seriously, folks, there has been a change in plans and believe me, it hasn't
been as flippant as deciding where I want the furniture.

After receiving the bill for redesigning and updating my website, I have had
to pick my fainted body off the floor and reexamine the situation.   As a
consequence, there have been changes in plans for Robyn's Nest Nursery.

The nursery will stay open through June.  The garden and nursery will close
to walk-in customers on July 1, 2001.   As the plants are here and the
website is paid for (man, is it paid for), I will, for now, continue with the
website (and mail order) business in an effort recoup its cost.   Please note
that when the final doors do close, there will not be a close-out sale.

I apologize to all for appearing so wishy-washy.   These decisions have not
been made lightly.

I would like to give a heartfelt Thank You to all of you who phoned and sent
notes wishing me the best for the future.   It is my intention to reply
personally to each of you.  My time at the computer has been limited and it's
taking longer than I anticipated.

Thank you, you are all a wonderful group of people.

Robyn's Nest Nursery