Re: Hosta College registration----Marbles

In a message dated 2/8/01 10:20:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCREDUX@aol.com

 You are the one always in the know! How does on play marbles? What is the
 website? How does one get on?
 Please send instructions to me and to Patsy

Oh, Clyde, I'm sorry, I don't play games so I ignored the links and all the
discussions about the marbles games.  I shouldn't say I don't, I don't have
time, there are just too many other things that I would rather do.  If you
email Bob A. I am sure he will help.  He is such a nice person.

Hope you work this out.  N.