Re: Almsbox

Carolyn,

Re:  Ben's membership

Whatever happened to the VERY serious accusations of plagiarism that were
flying around last year??  And you want me to contribute to Ben's
membership with that still (to the best of my knowledge) not cleared up?
Or then, maybe it has been cleared up.  Please clarify.  I am open minded
(sometimes).

If we are being asked to fund Ben's membership, why not take up a
collection and give ALL worthy overseas members a free membership,
supported by the overly generous donations of AHS members.

Charles