starting seeds finally

Hi all you hosta folks,
I have some hosta seeds that have been in the fridge for a long time....ever since I bought them last year from Bill Nash for that hosta fund raiser thing....what was that called again?
My questions are:
If I start them now, will they be big enough to plant outside come June? (like in a nursery area).
Have I drastically lowered the rate of germination by keeping them in the fridge so long?  I think they are in an air-tight pkg.  Would bottom heat help raise the germination rate?
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a