Re: Thanks

HI Jim:
    About my T-Shirt:
It has buttons but no button holes because, like a computer it probably wouldn't work anyway.

I must wear it backwards so the print can be an "Active Window" or it will crash, this happened after I had just customized it.

When I remove it I must be very careful to lay it just so or the hem is fragmented and I have to schedual a maintenance task.

It's a great shirt, I am very proud of it and hope to upgrade to High Tech shirt next year!!!!
Pat Mora