RE: the hosta people journal

  • Subject: RE: the hosta people journal
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:34:51 -0600

The only saving grace is being
able to landscape the property
with hosta.  I can't wait until
it's done.  Who knows maybe
there is a Journal story in
there somewhere.

Mike
Milwaukee

-----Original Message-----
From: NardaA@aol.com [mailto:NardaA@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:56 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com

In a message dated 2/1/02 12:41:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< I've got a a resturaunt to build
 and open.

Mike, that is great!  Let us know when you are up and running, we love
to eat
out.  Although my husband has made so many trips to Milwaukee on
business I
doubt I could interest him in a vacation trip there.

Isn't it awful how sometimes just dealing with life makes it impossible
to do
all the things we would like to, I am committing myself to more time in
the
garden next summer.  N.