Re: AHS 2002 Convention details

  • Subject: Re: AHS 2002 Convention details
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:56:58 EST

Hi Charles,

Anyone yet know the convention agenda.  What happens on each day?  Is
there an optional tour?  I just went to the AHS site and there is space
there for this information but no response when one clicks on it.

Would appreciate any information you might have.

I see that Bernie has not posted an exact schedule there yet, and Alan may still be tweaking some of the details and times, but if you try this link at the AHS web site you will get a general overview from Alan Tower...
http://www.hosta.org/Convention%202002/welcome.htm

To get to it directly, at the AHS home page, look on the left column and click on National Events & Activities.  Then at that page down three items click on AHS Conventions.  There you can click on Welcome by Alan Tower and or  June 26-29 latest news release.

I have already contacted the hotel, and can tell you that the room rate is $101.

That's as much as I know.........

Pouting over not being able to go to Hosta College,
Carol in CT z6/5