Re: old hostas heaving

  • Subject: Re: old hostas heaving
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:26:15 -0500

Hi Carol,
I just finished another book and I have to stay busy so joining the robins seemed like a good thing. Thanks for your thanks! I remember that sad tale of H. `Tortifrons'. The only reason I knew that answer is because I stupidly did the same thing. The hosta croaked too. There is nothing like learning the hard way. Glad to be aboard!