Problem with Zounds Seecs

  • Subject: Problem with Zounds Seecs
  • From: "Sandra Fain" <slfain@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:46:22 -0700

Dear Hostaphiles,
    I have a question.  I purchased enough Zounds seeds for three six cell packs.  This is the only group of seeds I have either purchased or been given in which I have  ZERO  germination.  Would it help to enclose the six cell packs in freezer baggies and freeze them for awhile and then bring them out again, should I just toss  or just leave them there and plant in to soil outside when it becomes warm?  Many thanks.  Sandra

--- Sandra Fain