Re: Rabbits

  • Subject: Re: Rabbits
  • From: Larry McLain <olemacdee@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:18:41 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Charles! Now to find a supplier for Liquid Fence. Will do a search and order so it is here ahead of the unfurling! Larry

  ctuttle39@juno.com wrote:

Hi Bill and others,

The trouble with moth balls, I have been told, is that they are dangerous
when little children, who might pick them up and swallow them, are
around. Don't want to put grandchildren at jeopardy.

Standard Schnauzer was a GREAT rabbit, and other vermin, dog. She caught
quite a few without destroying plants. She is now in dog heaven after
15+ years. The cats are great for baby rabbits, who I find do a lot of
damage, if not most, in the spring. A few have gone to rabbit heaven.
see #4 in first posting

The #$@%^ rabbits (I presume adult size) have eaten quite a few good size
Hosta in front bed - e.g. Kinba in mid summer.

Rob, yes I have tried Liquid Fence and purchased it on recommendation of
a number of large growers who swear by it. It does work. Need to follow
instructions to get up and going early in the spring. Yes, it does work.

Good luck in the WAR against rabbits.

Do You Yahoo!?