Re: Rabbits

  • Subject: Re: Rabbits
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:31:07 EST

In a message dated 2/19/02 1:16:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lcccdinc@eriecoast.com writes:

<< I heard on TV last week, from the largest nursery owner in the Cleveland,
 Ohio area, that there is a product called "This 1 Works" that keeps animals
 away from your plants that they like to eat.  I know nothing about the
 product, but this guy usually knows what he is talking about.  I would give
 it a try, just on his word.  Anyone have any experience with this product???
 Mary Butler

Mary, gave a gallon of it to my mother in law last year for the deer.  She
said it works pretty well, but has to be applied when new growth occurs and
about every three weeks.  Depending on the amount of rain. I think a gallon
was about forty dollars.

NEVER get the stuff in your mouth!  Wear gloves when handling any of the
spray repellents.  N.