  • Subject: species
  • From: "butch Graves" <butch.graves@sev.org>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:56:36 -0500

	I am a volunteer at the Toledo Botanical Gardens.  we have an hosta area
for species.  Can anyone tell me
	how many species of hosta exist??  We are trying to get as complete a
collection as possible; however I
	think we already have some listed as species that are not.  Thanks for the

	butch graves
	Sylvania, OH