Seen Circling Bridgewood Gardens

  • Subject: Seen Circling Bridgewood Gardens
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:52:43 EST

Ok  Chick,
Last time I was down visiting Bridgewood Gardens this biker babe kept circling the parking lot.  When I asked Chick if that was a customer of his,  he kinda changed the subject real quick!

Could this be Roxanne?

Chick.     Come to your sense, man!    If I were you I'd get Lily back!!

Help save Chick's dog Lily......................Poor Lily.

Carol in CT z6/5
FIRST LOOK 2 /AHS Benefit Auction
Feb 16 thru Mar3 at 22:22:00 close

JPEG image