Re: Glen Wiliams-What's it all mean?

  • Subject: Re: Glen Wiliams-What's it all mean?
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:03:45 -0500 (EST)

>Hi Glen--I've been reading and re-reading the quote at the bottom of your
>messages.  Nice sounding phrases, but what the heck does mean?  How might
>one say that down on the street?
>Has what C.L. Dodgson was smoking been bred into hosta leaves yet?
>Inquiring minds want to know.

Hank: The quote is from Alice in Wonderland. Dodgson was a mathematician
(apparently drug free) at Oxford (?) also know as Lewis Carroll. I would
have loved to have him name some hostas!!!! glen

 "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and wimble in the wabe; and
mimsy were the borogoves." C.L. Dodgson
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont