Re: [hostapix] Looking for...

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Looking for...
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:18:31 EST

Good Morning,

Beth is offering the Aden book at the Library Auction Site.  It is listed under OTHER.  If you go there and click on her listing then click on SEABETH, it will open an Email for you and it will already be addressed to her.  Neat-O eah?
While you're there, you might want to check out the FIRST LOOK/ AHS Journal auction (shameless promotion I know) .  There are some AMAZING one -of- a- kind offerings there that I know you'll will be tempt you!

And be sure to keep stopping back until March 2, at 22:22:00.  Some UNBELIEVABLY  GENEROUS donors have given us items that we will keep sprinkling into the listings between now and then.  You never know what might be showing up or when!  And they will be in addition to the items already listed from UNBELIEVABLY GENEROUS donors!

Because this year the proceeds from this auction are benefiting not one but TWO nonprofit organizations, you can perhaps claim not only your purchases but your donations as CHARITABLE contributions!!!!   Yeehaw!

Wasn't that on the list a couple years ago, "you may be a hostaholic if " : you claim your hosta purchases as CHARITABLE contributions to Uncle Sam AND your spouse! Be sure and consult your accountant and your therapist on that!

I do hope I have helped with what you were   Looking for......

Carol in CT z6/5
FIRST LOOK 2 /AHS Benefit Auction
Feb 16 thru Mar2 at 22:22:00 close