Re: Caught! On Tape!

  • Subject: Re: Caught! On Tape!
  • From: "Ran Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:37:43 -0500

Which one is Chick ??
Ran
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:09 PM
Subject: Caught! On Tape!

Robins,
I took a drive down Annapolis way earlier today and look who I spotted in the Big Boy parking lot!
Luckily I had a new digital with me and snapped Chick posing proudly with his new babe Roxanne.   No wonder we haven't heard from him!
It's shocking how he is carrying on whilst poor Lily is gaining support from a long list of contributors donating whatever they can to ensure her release.  Ran was nearly in tears while he found just one more plant ( but a BIG plant) to give.

Chick........shame on you!

Free Lily
FIRST LOOK 2 /AHS Benefit Auction
http://65.108.21.79/cgi-bin/auction.pl