Re: Anybody Know where to Look?

  • Subject: Re: Anybody Know where to Look?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 11:24:58 EST

In a message dated 2/23/02 10:38:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< HI Paula
    Do you think Hideko would allow photographs taken there. I think that
 would be fun and I bet some plants that are hard to find.

Hi Bob, I am not Paula, but lots of people have taken pics at Hideko's.  Her
garden is full of neat stuff.  She is a lovely lady.  Word was that she was
looking to sell the place a couple of years ago, wonder what happened with
that.  N.