Breaking News about Lily

  • Subject: Breaking News about Lily
  • From: "Ron Derrick" <worldnews13@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:35:44 +0000

Hello Hosta-Openers,
          Ron Derrick reporting here from somewhere in the Midwest.

    As Americans stood transfixed by the spectacle of Chick romping around
the country while ignoring the demands of the Shiftkey Bandit, we have
breaking news here in the midwest.-------------

                           LILY HAS ESCAPED!

    Free from the clutches of the Shiftkey Bandit, at least temporarily, she
is racing for her home in Maryland, with the minions of the Shiftkey Bandit
in hot pursuit. Will the cold and callous Chick continue to ignore her
plight? Will he just frolic the last days of the auction away with the
vivacious Roxanne? Or will he at last come to his senses and rush to Lily's

    We will follow the pursuit as best we can and keep the list up to date
on the latest developments as this story, uh .. develops.

                                  Ron Derrick