Re: Auction Item #?

  • Subject: Re: Auction Item #?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:54:04 EST

gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

>  send will be healthy with good root structure, but 7 months old. I know for
>  sure that the Dorothy Bendict wil be lucky to be 2 inches high. I can well
>  imagine that some of you might want to cancel your bids, or at least drop
>  them some. If anyone still wants them at such a high price (First Look is a
>  great cause) I would be willing to throw in a couple more well known hosta
>  seedlings, I just don't know what yet. I am still transplanting flats of
>  seedlings into styrofoam cups and I am only about 1/4 of the way through.I
>  am very sorry for any confusion, but I did let out a gasp when I saw the
>  last bid.    glen w.

Glen, why are you a shooting yourself in the foot.  The high bid is as much
related to the source of the hostas as the hostas themselves, I can't afford
anything right now but would be in there my self if I had the cash to spare.
Or any cash at all for that matter.

so how does a muppet feel?  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH