Re: [hostapix] New Auction Items

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] New Auction Items
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:45:03 -0500

No, I don't think it IS Chick, but I bet he'll put in a tidy bid, in Roxanne's honor!

PS....the statue posted with the ADULTS ONLY collection is NOT Chick. We
hear there is a Chick statue but we are still looking into getting our hands
on one ( so to speak).

cb
Carol in CT z6/5
<A HREF="http://auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/auction.pl";>FIRST LOOK 3 /HostaLibrary Benefit Auction</A>