Re: Eureka site

  • Subject: Re: Eureka site
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:14:20 EST

In a message dated 2/18/03 9:42:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

> Narda
>  Yeah
>  They have some problems in there to fix but in my catalog, I promise all
> names are right!
>  Thanks
>  Ran

I was just looking to see if Brass Ring was listed!  I don't want any more of
them there daylilies.  I am thinking of selling the ones that I have in a
garage sale......they take up too much space.  So don't be confusing me!  It
is a shame that such a sweet name as Bye Bye Blackbird had to be used up by a

I had just pictured in my mind one of them big dark hostas, the kind that
Mary is so good at coming up with.  Love them dark hostas.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8