Re: Soapboxes

  • Subject: Re: Soapboxes
  • From: "Township" township@acbm.qc.ca
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:58:20 -0500

<<<My Hosta Website PET PEEVE?  Sites that DON'T include links at the BOTTOM
of
long scroll-down lists.  How inconsiderate is that?  You have your customers
scroll down through a long list of hostas on a page, then make them scroll
all the way back up to get to your next page?  Sheesh!  Don't you WANT them
to go to the next page???  All those same links at the top could be mirrored
on the bottom of each alphabetic list.  It's not rocket science.  OK, rant
over...>>>

Jon
I agree 100%...drives me nuts!!!  Many times I get so fed up, I give up!

Smile,
Barbara
township@acbm.qc.ca