Re: My Soap Box - Danger Will Robinson

OK, I looked at that one to, and I'm still not confused. They're both use a standard Front Page backround that is the closest thing that Front Page has to a hosta leaf. So what. It just proves that neither site put much effort into design. Not a crime. I didn't either.

Chick

Jaspersail@aol.com wrote:

Chick,

Bill was referring to the AAA Ornamentals site (hostas.com), not Frida's site (hosta.com).

--John