Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease

  • Subject: Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:46:28 -0500

Hi Barbara,
        It depends on what your resolution is set to. Most web pages are
designed for 800x600 like the www.cnn.com page. Not that I have any idea
what I'm talking about, but the recommended standard for site building is
800x600. My guess is that you're using 1024x768 resolution. The pale yellow
area is centered with equal amounts of green in that.
                                         .....Bill