Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease yada yada.....

  • Subject: Re: Hoof in Mouth Disease yada yada.....
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:18:05 EST

In a message dated 2/23/03 5:38:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

> www.bridgewoodgardens.com

Well, maybe I should have deleted all my email instead of trying to read all
the hosta.-hostas. etc.

But......did look at your site Chick.  It is on the right side of my screen,
and I hate that!  I thought that my screen was not big enough.  How hard is
it to add a back to top button?  And last but best, love the symbols and
stars!  Has anyone else done this?  Very visual and awesome,  such a good
idea!  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH