Re: Response to several messages and mia culpa

  • Subject: Re: Response to several messages and mia culpa
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:56:24 EST

In a message dated 2/24/03 4:49:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

>  I guess I'll go along with the scrolling complaint.  I assumed you were
>  talking about our site, so naturally I had to take a swipe at you.

Did you take a swipe at me?  Who did you take a swipe at?  You are so
inclined to take swipes that it passes right by me.

Don't base anything that you do to your site on how it appears on my
computer.  I already told you I am adaptable.  N.

Narda Miller
z5
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8