Re: Bush Bashing

  • Subject: Re: Bush Bashing
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:13:37 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2004 12:53:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:
I was going to let this one go, rather than ruffle any more feathers,
but I can't help but wonder what that difference is.

I suspect it depends on whether you want to remember a particular part
of history or not.

I am really hoping that no one has any feathers ruffled!

Truth is, I usually can't remember where I parked my vehicle when I go
shopping.  That was not a problem when I was driving a green corolla (no I did not
buy it because it was the color of a hosta), but now that I am driving a silver
mini-van and half the parking lot is silver mini-vans I rely heavily on the
remote to beep the horn so I can zero in on the vehicle.

nuf said?