Re: A Hosta Plea

Thanks for clarifying that. It seems so much more logical now. Do you really think that friends who get together on the internet to talk about hostas should be prohibited from talking about anything else, or just things you disagree with. Seems pretty boring to me. And I thought anyone from Indiana probably had a sense of humor about politics. After all, you did give us Dan Quayle and Dick Burton. What a hoot.

If it makes you feel better, you can go ahead and say something nasty about liberals. We even gave you Clinton to make it easy.

It's kind of like dealing with children. If you let us know it's irritating, it just encourages us. Some of us anyway. Sometimes it's better to just ignore us and maybe we'll go away

Kchrobin66@aol.com wrote:

i guess i did not write enough when i sent my note. what i was trying to say is that i do not understand those who send political messages on this robin. the one yesterday was a nasty one that had no merit. why send messages like that when the robin is probably divided between the parties? at least it helps me to know which e-mail addresses i don't want to open in future. in future, could we keep to the topic of hostas? karen in indy