Re: Hosta Party Candidates

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Party Candidates
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:50:56 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2004 10:16:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trueblue2@mindspring.com writes:
They will both liberally deliver liberal amounts of hostas
to the masses!  Not just a hosta in every home, but 50 hostas in every
home! Hurray!!!

Diane, I second the nomination.  Is that how you do it?

Can we say a hosta in every pot?

I think the hosta should be the national perennial!

A shady garden for every home!

If this is what being a liberal is then I am all for it, liberally!

Please don't tell my family and neighbors............
N.