Re: The Hosta Party Primary Election

  • Subject: Re: The Hosta Party Primary Election
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:18:23 EST

In a message dated 2/7/2004 11:43:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:
That's all for now. Good luck to our nominees and may the best hosta
representative for the job win!

All right ladies, here is our chance to nominate a viable candidate who is
one of our own.  Go to the site now and vote for the woman of your choice!