Happy Valentine's Day from FIRST LOOK

  • Subject: Happy Valentine's Day from FIRST LOOK
  • From: "cbctplant" <cbctplant@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:52:18 -0500

Hi Everybody!

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!

Bob Axmear has generously helped us use the former HostaLibrary auction
software for our annual FIRST LOOK Online Auction.
Because it is completely separate from the new Library Auction and the AHS
Auction you will need to register anew at the FIRST LOOK Auction site:

Pick a handle/Alias to use for bidding at the FIRST LOOK Auction, and fill in
the rest of the registration info needed. When you submit the registration
form you will get the following message:
(Your Alias/Handle), you should receive an e-mail to
YourEmailAddress@YourServer.com  in a few minutes. It will contain your
password needed to post or bid. You may change your password once you receive
it. If you do not get an e-mail, please re-register.

If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact:

  Bill Meyer njhosta@comcast.net   or

Carol Brashear cbctplant@sbcglobal.net

Please save your alias and password somewhere so that you can refer to it when
bidding begins.  You can also change the password assigned to you in the Email
by clicking on the "change registration"  item at the bottom of any of the FL
Auction pages. We recommend that everyone CHANGE their password to something
easy to remember and save it somewhere so you can refer to it. Bob says that
this will be a completely separate registration from the new HostaLibrary
auction. Again if you have questions please direct them to:

 Bill Meyer njhosta@comcast.net   or

Carol Brashear cbctplant@sbcglobal.net

There are some important announcements posted there now and you can get
registered today.  Donated items will be posted beginning tomorrow and the FL
auction will end in 2 weeks, Saturday Feb. 28, 2004.  Like before, all items
will close at the same time ( which is a little confusing) but adds to the
excitement and suspense of the annual First Look Auction!  We will again add
some fun interim give-aways to random bidders and we may put some "fun" items
up only for a day as a "special".  You will want to check in regularly because
you never know what silliness we will dream up for the benefit of our FL
Auction fans!

My legal advisors have advised me not to comment on the Carol-gate scandal at
this time. But rest assured, I will be looking into the scurrilous accusations
made while I was out of the country, forcing me to withdraw from the race for
President of the United States!  Stay tuned to the FIRST LOOK AUCTION site for
the latest news on the Hosta Party grass roots campaign. My people are
checking into that last minute mudslide by that crusty old nurseryman, Chick

So...Happy Valentine's Day and we'll see you at the Auction!

Carol Brashear

for FIRST LOOK 4  http://www.auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/firstlook.pl

**No tax dollars have been spent to post this message.