First Look Bids

  • Subject: First Look Bids
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:18:42 -0500

In looking at the bidding for the hostas which will help to support First
Look I am amazed at theamount of the bids. I hadn't realized that Bill
Gates had taken up hostas.

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.""Even a lie is a psychic
fact." -Carl Jung, psychiatrist (1875-1961)

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839