Re: Robin Advertising Policy

Now I must admit that I'm not adverse to raising cain on the robin, but it seems
to me that we might be getting upset over something that isn't happening.  I
haven't seen anyone doing this and it seems to me that most growers have enough
sense to know that this isn't the place for it.

Chick
bridgewoodgardens.com