Re: Hormones

Paul, I just wanted to be sure that we were both calling the samething  the
stem.  I have rooted these many times.  When dividing a clump, I often break
the plant off above the rhizome.  Rather than throwing the top away I push it
into what I call my rooting bed.  My rooting bed is a large bed of pro mix on
the north side of the barn.  The plant grows new roots in a few weeks.  It
makes a nice plant the following spring.