Re: Hormones

In a message dated 2/3/99 10:12:17 PM Central Standard Time, Jpbluerib@aol.com
writes:

<< Paul, couldn't you achieve the same results with the "bud cuttage"
technique
 that Alex Summers originated?   Jim  P. >>

If I understand what that technique is, you are cutting into the rhizome,
which is more work and more stressful to the 'mother' clump. The main reason I
like the extra dirt type job, is that you get a nice large eye or cluster of
eyes for next year with a good surface for root production.  Next year (this
summer) I will post pictures on the websight.

Paul Henjum