Re: Robin Advertising Policy

Clyde and other AHS friends,

I am surprised you are asking the question regarding differentiating Robin and
Journal Advertising policy.  As an attorney and a former Journal editor, I
expected you would be the first to know the answer.  Think about the IRS
Revenue Rulings and Interpretations regarding benefits to members of 501(c)
organizations, the relationship of those benefits to the purpose of 501(c)
organizations, and the fact that Journal advertisers pay for their ads!  I
think you will reach your answers quickly.

I am sorry I did not respond sooner but I am between out of town excursions.
I am leaving for Chattanooga later this morning and will not be back until
Sunday evening.  I look forward to any additional questions and concerns you
may have and wish to express.