Re: Warning

LakesideRM@aol.com wrote:

> Bob or someone please tell me how we would recognize a 99 happy file or
> whatever?
Hi Mary
	It was the one from Dash. It will have an attachment on the bottom that
you have to save and run on your computer. Obviously you haven't
installed it so if you just delete it you should be fine. To install
something likethat I am sure you have to kick it in gear since .exe on
the end of it means executable and that is what it takes to have it
install the .dll files, etc.
	Dash, did that thing just go with your email or did you send it not
knowing about the worm.
--
Bye
Bob