Re: Warning

Looks like I may have been the one singled out!  I opened and ran the file,
then Joannes message came in with the warning!  Since the puter didn't
blow-up, I thought, wow! lucky me!  Finished reading e-mail, shut down the
puter.  A little while later, started her up again, and nothing...no desktop
( just Bobs Wallpaper in the backround) with some sort of message telling me
there were restrictions placed on my system!  Tried to get rid of this,
rebooted....still nothing!
Called Compaq....we tried all kinds of stuff, same results...nothing!
BTW...MacAffee did not detect anything!  Good huh!
We tried to access some files so that I can save some personal files, ....no
go!  Had to run a "Quick Restore" which basically makes your puter like new,
they say...fixes all and wipes out all, but reloads all software that came
with this package!
Now..a question...is this still going around?  Like, if Denise opened and
ran the file, was "bit" can she pass it around by sending e-mail ( sorry
Denise, don't mean to pick on you!)?
Bob...help!  any ideas!