Re: Warning

LjatsoH@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, it continues to spread from infected PCs unknowingly by the sender. If
> you arn't sure, don't download!!

Good morning
	I am pretty sure the only ones that can infect a pc computer is a file
with .exe on the end but wouldn't swear to it. The file with the virus
needs to run to install itself on a computer when it executes. One good
thing is that in the 1 1/2 - 2 years I have had a computer this is the
first true virus I have ever seen so they either aren't as common as I
have heard or I have been awfully lucky.