Re: roots

Well, there you have it.  Ran agrees and Dan says its pseudo science.  I
think it may be time to give up because we are simply not going to agree.
If Ran and I both handle plants both ways and he has better luck with one
and I have better luck with the other, and we can extend this dichotomy to
the others who came down on each side of the debate, I suggest that there
will be no conversions.  I hereby promise to drop the subject unless
somebody once again tries to have the last word.  Unless the last word is
one I agree with, I simply won't permit that.

I can outlast you.

Chick
www.bridgewoodgardens.com