Plagerism-Cheap Shot

I don't know where your going with it all, but age has absolutely nothing to
do with education. I find your discriminatory remark inflammatory and
intolerable. It has sunk to a new level. Stop at once.It is not that I don't
want to hear your defense and it is not a hate campaign. Just keep it on a
academicly intelligent and respectful manner.Thanks Gary.