Re: Heresy do not read on.

Thank you, Ran, for the kind compliments about my garden.  I was most
unfortunate in not being here to meet you and many others in '97, but
hopefully this will be the year I can get to your garden and do some serious
study.  My garden is a confection of ideas I have gleamed from veteran
gardeners like yourself.

Patsy Stygall