Re: Big Bad Plagiarism

To my knowledge,  I made no such statement that you attribute to
me...that that's enough of that or something similar. I try to be very
tolerant of others. I support the right of any one to discuss whatever
one wishes. If it's an unjustified attack on me  or a falsehood, then
that becomes another matter and I may become defensive and vocal. If a
subject under discussion does not interest me, I do not become disturbed
in the least. If you check back with your messages and their source, I
think you will find I am not associated with this at all. If I am
mistaken, please draw it to my attention again. Perhaps I owe someone an
apology and don't realize it. Could you tell me the reference message
with date and subject so that I can investigate it myself also?

 To my knowledge I have not posted on any subject about trouble with
their computers. I sympathize with them if they had trouble because I am
a novice myself. I admire all of the young people on this Robin with so
many computer skills. I would not dare complain about this subject
because I know so little about it. Let me know, please.Thanks.

I posted to Irwin because I thought he was not up to speed and was
opposing my right to tell a true historic story that no one else knows
to the extent that I know it. I am trying to get some facts out to
clear  the air. I do not enjoy all of this hard work in writing about
Plagiarism one bit. It is a necessary task that needs to done by
someone. I am that someone. If I am hurt in the story telling, so be it.

Jim Hawes

Jim Hawes